"The gravel road leaving North Bay, was cut through a remote area with nothing but bush for the first eighty miles up to Latchford. It was decided that a half way station should be built at Marten River for construction purposes. In 1925 the present cabin number 1, dining room and lodge were built as eating and sleeping quarters for personnel of the Dept. of Northern Development - Later named Department of Lands and Forests." (firstname.lastname@example.org).
RR110001 - Trapper Trading Post - Ontario, Canada
Very good condition
E-mail a friend